Various conditions affecting the airways and the lungs can lead to shortness of breath, decreased vital capacity and reduced effort tolerance. Illnesses like Pneumonia, Lung collapse, Fluid collection in the lungs need a carefully structured lung and airway rehabilitation plan to complement the medical care.
Obstructive airway disorders like Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) are long standing and recurrent in nature. Frequent exacerbations can adversely impact the quality of life and also result in recurrent hospitalisation.
Our Team of Expert
work closely with
in creating a customized care plan to meet the needs of the patient at home
Benefits of Lung Rehab at Home
• Reducing shortness of breath through goal oriented Lung Rehab
• Improving physical effort tolerance
• Regular monitoring of Oxygen and Carbon dioxide levels
• Avoiding recurrent hospitalisation
• Enabling patients and family for better long-term outcomes