Our Nest Care Plan is specifically created to address the needs of the mother and the baby post-delivery.
Studies have indicated that effective home care for mother and baby can improve their bonding and reduce post-partum complications.
Our Team of Expert
Baby Care Nurse
work closely with
in creating a care plan for your post-partum needs.
Our plan for Mother Care includes
- Creating a better bond between mother and baby
- Educating mother about post-natal care
- Awareness of lactation techniques and hygiene
- Facilitating home based rehabilitation and early mobilization of post-natal mothers
- Reducing the incidence of complications by providing interdisciplinary teamwork
- Advice on healthy & nutritious diet in the post-partum period
Our plan for Baby Care includes
- Providing warmth and monitoring vital signs
- Identifying and meeting the baby’s needs
- Identifying and treating minor ailments
- Enhancing proper feeding and nutritious intake
- Facilitating vaccination and other medical assistance for the newborn