Home Visit Programs
Stay I @Home
Stay I @Home is a comprehensive care kit comprising of consumable and disposables including the entire range of medical care and advisory services that is required to take care of COVID-19 patients for complete 14 days of home quarantine period.
Role And Responsibility Of A Patient
- Strict compliance of complete isolation
- Hand washing and hygiene compliance
- Compliance with regular medications for pre-existing illness
- Being available for the scheduled call as per the daily calendar
- Reporting any new symptom or sign
Roles And Responsibilities Of A Caregiver
- The caregiver, identi?ed by the family, will be the only person to interact with the COVID-19 positive patient in the isolation room.
- A caregiver should be willing to provide 24X7 care to the patient and follow all the guidelines laid by ICMR.
- This caregiver will follow strict guidelines of hand washing, hygiene, using the mask, etc. while interacting with the patient.
- The caregiver will also ensure appropriate utensils and other material to be identi?ed and dedicated for the patient
- The caregiver will also monitor his daily symptoms and signs and keep a record of the same